I'm 43 yrs old and I have lazy eye. Is there any kind of treatmemt for my condition? In which I was born with this disabilty. I'm a 43 year old black male. I was born with lazy eye, never had it corrected. I have been getting headaches, because of poor vi

No. Lazy eye or amblyopia is a condition that can be treated in childhood but cannot be treated as an adult. Remember though, that you should get your eyes checked and wear polycarbonate lenses to protect your better seeing eye.
The . The most important thing is to have an exact diagnosis with your eye doctor. Lazy eye or the technical term (amblyopia) refers to a vision deficiency in an eye that appears physically within normal limits. Amblyopia can affect one or both eyes resulting in a decrease of best-corrected visual acuity that is out of proportion to any visible organic problem in the eye. The best response to treatment can be achieved when this condition is diagnosed in early childhood (preferably before one year of age). There are different types of amblyopia and therefore different treatments. There are different treatment modalities in early childhood including but not limited to prescription of exact glasses. Based on the medical knowledge at the time of this writing, treatment of amblyopia is generally ineffective during adult years.