Hi I have just moved from one state to another and I am 40 weeks pregnant no gynocologist will take me cause I have out of state i don't know if i need induced what I should do

In brief: I see you

Are in Columbus Ohio.
Go to the hospital at Ohio State university or call St Ann's hospital in Westerville. Either location should be able to get you connected.

In brief: I see you

Are in Columbus Ohio.
Dr. Elizabeth Wallen
Dr. Elizabeth Wallen
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: Go

Go to the emergency department.
Also, if you go into labor, you will not be turned away by the emergency department as there are national laws to protect women in labor. In the meantime, you should try to identify community resources or hospitals that help women who do not have insurance. Many public hospitals have resources for pregnant women.

In brief: Go

Go to the emergency department.
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham