After eating a sonic hamburger and some salty fries my BP shot up to 157/118 and was followed by indigestion. I'm 20 year old male, 6 foot 3 265 lbs relatively inactive, Diagnosed with anxiety/panic attacks and palpitations, I'm wondering what caused the

In brief: Diagnosis

A visit to your dr, and no doubt some weight loss combined with a well planned exercise program and healthy diet will certainly be recommended.
Sleep lab may also help rule out typical diagnosis.

In brief: Diagnosis

Great answer
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: Yes,

Yes, the hamburger and influx of sodium in your system may have caused the spike in your blood pressure.
The salt in this meal can cause some degree of dehydration, making your heart beat faster. Also, any anxiety/panicky feelings, along with your cardiac history may have contributed to the spike. Since this was followed by indigestion, there may have been degree of pain that your body was feeling at the time. Take your blood pressure on a day when you are feeling calm. See your doctor if your blood pressure is consistently higher than your normal blood pressure.

In brief: Yes,

Dr. Joseph Shen
Cardiology - Cardiac Electrophysiology

In brief: Reacting to gluten?

If you ate fatty foods, you may develop a condition called "endothelial dysfunction" i.
e. Sluggish arteries with blood flow problems. So eat healthy, minimize fat, refined sugar and foods with gluten. You may feel better... Good luck!

In brief: Reacting to gluten?

Dr. Klaus d Lessnau
Your blood pressure is way too high. Check with your doc. An ambulatory blood pressure monitor will probably be very useful. Goal is 120/80 to avoid trouble.
Dr. Eric Weisman