I was 11 years old in 1986 when my brother passed away in a car accident and he died from mutiple traumatic injuries. Can anyone tell me what that means I was so young at the time, and I really want to know what that means, from what I got when I was youn

He's hurt everywhere. Multiple traumatic injuries means the car accident was so intense that it caused several different parts of his body to be sore and hurting. Too great of a car hit that they were unable to repair and bring him back from it. It's a great loss and I'm really sorry you lost your brother.
I. I am so sorry for your loss. I can definitely understand your wanting to understand more about what happened. "multiple traumatic injuries" is a very general term. Injuries that would typically cause a fatality from an accident like this would include a cervical spine injury, major damages to the lungs, or a brain injury. You may want to consider trying to obtain the police or hospital report to put your mind at rest about this. Again, I am sorry for your loss.