I was 11 years old in 1986 when my brother passed away in a car accident and he died from mutiple traumatic injuries. Can anyone tell me what that means i was so young at the time, and i really want to know what that means, from what i got when i was youn

Dr. Alexandra Jaquery
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: He's hurt everywhere

Multiple traumatic injuries means the car accident was so intense that it caused several different parts of his body to be sore and hurting.
Too great of a car hit that they were unable to repair and bring him back from it. It's a great loss and i'm really sorry you lost your brother.

In brief: He's hurt everywhere

Dr. Alexandra Jaquery
Dr. Alexandra Jaquery
Dr. Mary Engrav
Emergency Medicine

In brief: I

I am so sorry for your loss.
I can definitely understand your wanting to understand more about what happened. "multiple traumatic injuries" is a very general term. Injuries that would typically cause a fatality from an accident like this would include a cervical spine injury, major damages to the lungs, or a brain injury. You may want to consider trying to obtain the police or hospital report to put your mind at rest about this. Again, I am sorry for your loss.

In brief: I

I am so sorry for your loss.
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine