Is it normal to sometimes have pain during intercorse like everytime I have inercorse with my husband its painfull but not in all the positions just on some

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: Sex

Sex should always feel good and residual pain is a sign that your partner is being too aggressive or too deep.
If you are experience severe pain with sex, talk to your doctor as this could be anatomy related on your end. Some sexual positions can facilitate deeper penetration which can be more painful to a woman. Ask your partner to be gentle. Pain is always a sign that your body has been traumatized. It is your body telling you that a certain position is not recommended and can cause further trauma.

In brief: Sex

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Andrea Brand