Why my skin feel like is on fire with a lot of bone pain my skin hurt and feel like is on fire also my bones hurt joints more when im resting

Dr. Edward Hellman
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Be seen

There are multiple possibilities.
I would not hesitate to be seen. A good medical check
Up to discuss with your primary care doctor would probably be a good place to start.

In brief: Be seen

There are multiple possibilities.
Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. Edward Hellman
Dr. Muaiad Kittaneh
Addiction Medicine

In brief: See your doctor

It sounds like you are describing what we medically call peripheral neuropathy causing the burning sensation in your skin.
It should not be ignored and further work up is necessary. The differential diagnosis is wide and requires careful examination. You may need a blood test called serum protein electrophoresis.

In brief: See your doctor

Dr. Muaiad Kittaneh
Dr. Muaiad Kittaneh