Am i pregnant? I've been have some of the pregnant symptoms such as; blotting in my lower tummy, boobs getting bigger and very tender, acne is clearing up without my doing anything, tiredness, and i had spotting a day after my period was suppose to be and

Dr. Jayson Dupre
Aesthetic Medicine

In brief: Maybe

A urine pregnancy test would help you know for sure.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. Jayson Dupre
Dr. Jayson Dupre
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: The

The best way to determine if you are pregant is to take a pregnancy test.
The pregancy hormone can be detected in the urine 14 days after conception. It can be agreed upon that the some of the symptoms you are experiencing are much like the early signs of pregnancy. The early signs of pregancy vary amongst women, but here are some classic signs: 1. Late/abonormal menstration - may experience spotting as egg implants to uterus 2. Nausea/vomiting - morning sickness 3. Fatigue/drowsiness 4. Back pain 5. Heachaches - due to hormone changes 6. Darkening of nipple/areola 7. Frequent urination pregnancy hormone can be detected in the urine about 14 days after conception, take a pregancy test if her period is late.

In brief: The

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Vicken Poochikian