What r the sypmtoms of a concusion my grandson who is 3 fell down 4 steps and is wobbly and threw up an ice pop

Concussion. Concussion symptoms include, loss of consciousness or altered ability to focus and attend, confusion, altered gait, nausea, vomiting and headache. If he has not been seen by his pediatrician, he should see him as soon as is possible.
The . The american academy of pediatrics recommends that you call your child's doctor for advice for anything more than a light bump on the head. If your child is alert, moving normally and responsive to you, then it's most likely a mild injury and you can follow up with your child's doctor in a day or two. It's ok to let them sleep/nap at this point if they are tired. If your child worsens, however, then that would be a reason to go to the emergency room. Other reasons to seek emergency care are: -vomiting -worsening headache -confusion -slurred speech -changes in behavior such as increasing irritability or fussiness -worsening coordination such as trouble walking or clumsiness -seizures -changes in pupils such as one larger than the other -lasting or recurrent dizziness -blood or fluid coming from the nose or ears - large bumps or bruises on areas other than the forehead - especially in infants a good rule of thumb is when in doubt, get it checked out! legal disclaimer: I am providing this general and basic information as a public service and my response to this question does not constitute a doctor-patient relationship. For any additional information, advice, or specific concerns, please speak with your own physician. The information provided is current as of the date of the answer entry.