I am 26 year old female. I am having greenish yellow discharge with the consistancy of a period, but no blood. Help! what could this be and should I see a doctor?

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: Yes,

Yes, you should see a doctor. A females discharge is usually white or clear. A change in the color, smell or consistency is typically a sign of infection.
Greenish vaginal discharge is most characteristic of a sexually transmitted disease called trichomoniasis. Also, there are other stds that cause discoloration of vaginal discharge. See your doctor for an assessment. If you have a high fever, it is crucial you seek medical attention right away.

In brief: Yes,

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Jane Van Dis