My grandsons dr says he has migrain headaches.Now he has started wetting the bed .Should we ask for a CT scan to make sure of th he throws up a lot and just started wetting the bed.He 10 years old and has never wet the bed before.

Dr. Joseph Accurso
Radiology

In brief: Get a full workup

These symptoms are concerning and should be further evaluated by a physician as soon as possible.

In brief: Get a full workup

Dr. Joseph Accurso
Dr. Joseph Accurso
Dr. Laura McMullen

In brief: Any

Any child who has a history of being dry and then starts to have accidents needs to be seen for this problem. Putting this together with vomiting and headaches, he needs to be seen immediately for these symptoms to rule out dangerous causes such as tumor or infection.
Legal disclaimer: I am providing this general and basic information as a public service and my response to this question does not constitute a doctor-patient relationship. For any additional information, advice, or specific concerns, please speak with your own physician. The information provided is current as of the date of the answer entry.

In brief: Any

Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Laura McMullen
Dr. Eric Weisman