What to I do to get rid of nausea? I have felt nausea every night for almsot 2 weeks and i don't know what to do. I feel it in my throat and under my chin not in my stomach. Is it just a reflex or something?

Dr. Alexander Gorup
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Need exam

Hard to know what is going on without exam. May be associated with acid reflux which can be helped with medications.
Set up an appointment with your doctor or an ent.

In brief: Need exam

Dr. Alexander Gorup
Dr. Alexander Gorup
Dr. Benjamin Leeman

In brief: Nausea

Nausea relates to the development of abnormal gastric rhythms and emptying.
Levels in the blood of cortisol, endorphin, epinephrine, and norepinephrine can be elevated with such gastric activity. Many disorders can be associated with nausea, but the presence of other symptoms help to narrow the possibilities. Heartburn with nausea often indicates reflux esophagitis, which can be treated with simple medications. Early morning vomiting is characteristic of pregnancy. In most cases the cause of nausea can be determined by a history and physical examination.

In brief: Nausea

Dr. Benjamin Leeman
Dr. Benjamin Leeman
Dr. Vicken Poochikian