I have burning eyes a sore throat and chills what is it my doctor has no clue and it is not strep

Probably Viral upper. Sore throats are often caused by virus infections and can be treated with tylenol (acetaminophen) and typically settle down in 4-5 days. Itching and watery eyes can be caused by allergies to pollen(hay fever) which is a prpobelm in the early spring season. Most people will have a stuffed nose and frequent sneezing. You may need to visit a doctor for check up and possibly need treatment with antiallergy pills.