Can I smoke marijuana a few days after a anxiety/panic attack? 2 days ago I had a panic attack while smoking marijuana. I went to the hospital out of fear that it was a heart attack. I had an EKG done, chest x-rays and blood work and the results came back

Probably NOT! There are two major classes of psychoactive ingredients identified in mj: thc which induces hallucinatons and euphoria or dysphoria/panic--being stoned. Cannabinoids which are not intoxicating and which may aid focus and pain relief. Current cultivation of high thc plants has given rise to greater anxiety/panic/paranoia and psychosis in susceptible persons. Negative circumstances can contribute.
It. It is not safe to smoke marijuana if you are succeptible to panic attacks. This is because subtances in the drug can make people feel paranoid and confused - promoting more panic and anxiety. Marijuana is an illegal drug and should be avoided.