I am six days late for my period. I took five pregnancy test and had a blood test and all came back negative, but I have swore breast nausea and white discharge.

If . If you have had 5 negative pregnancy tests, including 1 negative blood test then the hormones that detect pregnancy are not present. The pregnancy hormone is detectable in the blood 11 days after conception. They are released by cells in the placenta which forms to nourish a fetus. Since these hormones are not detectable, then you are probably not pregnant. White vaginal discharge is not typically a sign of pregnancy. Hormonal changes and premenstrual symptoms can cause soreness of the breast, bloating, heachaches and mood changes.