I need help with a very bad depression & anxiety disorder I have been dealing with a very bad depression & lots of aniexty for years now, it's just got a lot worse with time. I feel useless & worthless now days, i'm scared to leave my own apt., I have a h

Dr. Robert GalatzerLevy
Pediatrics - Psychiatry

In brief: Get help

The feeling of worthlessness is a symptom of the illness.
Depressed people often get into a vicious circle of inaction and then feeling ashamed about it. You don't say what you have done so far. Depression is a treatable disease and most patients are much improved with adequate treatment. If you haven't already see a psychiatrist for a careful evaluation.

In brief: Get help

Dr. Robert GalatzerLevy
Dr. Robert GalatzerLevy
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: Depression

Depression is a serious medical condition that entails feelings of contact sadness, guilt, unworthiness and hopelessness.
The great thing is that help is available throught counseling and medication. Talk to your health care provider if you think you are suffering from depression and he/she can get you on a treatment regimen.

In brief: Depression

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Eric Weisman