My son is none years old he strain his neck, two days ago the pain is better but he is walking with

Dr. Cornelia Franz

In brief: Ibuprofen

If it is a muscle strain, Ibuprofen has been an amazing help through the years.
(providing he has no allergy to it). Massage can help. Homeopathic remedies such as arnica and rhus tox can help as well. (at the health food store). If he has pain or it continues another 2-3 days please have him seen. Remedies...Take 2 pellets 3 times a day for 2-3 days.

In brief: Ibuprofen

Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Bryan Levey

In brief: Agree

I would add that a good and gentle chiropracter can often be very helpful for this kind of strain as well.

In brief: Agree

Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Shontae Buffington