My son is none years old he strain his neck, two days ago the pain is better but he is walking with

Dr. Cornelia Franz
In brief: Ibuprofen
If it is a muscle strain, Ibuprofen has been an amazing help through the years.
(providing he has no allergy to it). Massage can help. Homeopathic remedies such as arnica and rhus tox can help as well. (at the health food store). If he has pain or it continues another 2-3 days please have him seen. Remedies...Take 2 pellets 3 times a day for 2-3 days.

In brief: Ibuprofen
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Cornelia Franz
Dr. Bryan Levey
In brief: Agree
I would add that a good and gentle chiropracter can often be very helpful for this kind of strain as well.

In brief: Agree
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Bryan Levey
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine