I am 25 and have no sex drive. What's causing it and how do I fix it? I am a female and have tried women extenze and topical creams.

Dr. Scott Bobbitt
Dentistry

In brief: Just do it!

Sometimes the brain makes you think your not interested and has created inhibitions.
But your body will tell you the truth. If you have tried to masturbate and find no pleasure in it, you will need to help the brain overcome the built-in hesitation. In many cases, one must "rev the engine" to get it going. Try it by yourself, then safely with a partner. See your physician if you need further help.

In brief: Just do it!

Dr. Scott Bobbitt
Dr. Scott Bobbitt
Dr. Jane Van Dis