What causes a bad pain in my right shoulder blade and back pain/ seems to be the right side of my rib cage

An Ortho evaluation. When patients have persistent pain a good physical and exam can usually help figure out the causes which in this situation can include rotator cuff issues, neck pain, a pinched nerve or muscle spasm. An orthopedist or physical medicine and rehab can evaluate if a MRI is necessary and when to start therapy or other treatment. There are other non ortho causes of pain to consider like costochondritis.
Gall bladder pain? It is possible you are getting referred pain from your gall bladder. Talk to your doctor about getting an ultra sound of your gall bladder.