Do I have to take my child to the doctors if it burns when she goes pee? She is only 9 yearsold

It would be a good . ... Idea. Her primary care physician should check her out for a possible urinary tract infection. This would involve a physical examination and urinalysis +/- culture.
Burning . Burning with urination could be soap vulvitis (most common) or a urinary tract infection. Give your child extra liquids to drink. You can also try a baking soda bath (1/2 full tub with 1/4 cup baking soda for her to sit in for 20 minutes) to alleviate discomfort. If the discomfort does not go away after a day or if the child has fever, abdominal pain, back pain, change in the color or smell of urine, or is acting very sick, then she needs to see her doctor to be evaluated for a urinary tract infection. Legal disclaimer: I am providing this general and basic information as a public service and my response to this question does not constitute a doctor-patient relationship. For any additional information, advice, or specific concerns, please speak with your own physician. The information provided is current as of the date of the answer entry.