Can I give my 5 yr old whom has been diagnosed with strep throat childens Advil (ibuprofen) along with his prescribed antibiotics? He also was prescribed ondansetron for nausea.

Certainly. There is not a problem with taking all of those medications together.
It . It is safe to give your child Ibuprofen (children's advil) or Acetaminophen for pain and fever control while they are on antibiotics and ondansetron. Just make sure they eat a little something when you give ibuprophen since taking it on an empty stomach can lead to stomach upset. Legal disclaimer: I am providing this general and basic information as a public service and my response to this question does not constitute a doctor-patient relationship. For any additional information, advice, or specific concerns, please speak with your own physician. The information provided is current as of the date of the answer entry.