Can I give my 5 yr old whom has been diagnosed with strep throat childens Advil (ibuprofen) along with his prescribed antibiotics? He also was prescribed ondansetron for nausea.

Certainly. There is not a problem with taking all of those medications together.
It. It is safe to give your child Ibuprofen (children's advil) or Acetaminophen for pain and fever control while they are on antibiotics and ondansetron. Just make sure they eat a little something when you give ibuprophen since taking it on an empty stomach can lead to stomach upset. Legal disclaimer: I am providing this general and basic information as a public service and my response to this question does not constitute a doctor-patient relationship. For any additional information, advice, or specific concerns, please speak with your own physician. The information provided is current as of the date of the answer entry.