I know its important to go to the doctor as soon as you find out you are pregnant, but how long can you really wait? I know its important to go to the doctor as soon as you find out you are pregnant, but how long can you really wait?

Dr. Daniel Jacobson

In brief: If

If everything is going okay (no bleeding, no pain), we usually have patients come in to see us around 6 - 8 weeks from their last period when we can do an ultrasound to be certain all looks fine.
If there are any problems or any questions, i encourage my patients to call me before then so we can discuss any of these issues. Best of luck!

In brief: If

Dr. Daniel Jacobson
Dr. Daniel Jacobson
Dr. Jane Van Dis