How often does a derma filler treatment need to be done, to diminish the look of my sunken eyes? I have tried many home remedies to help minimize the look of my sunken eyes, but nothing has helped. I am considering using a derma fill to make them look bet

Dr. Harold Peltan
Ophthalmology

In brief: Prob 6 to 12 months

It depends on which filler is used and how your body reacts to it.
Restylane (dermal fillers) hyaluronic acid gel is a degradable product most closely resembling natural skin tissue. Restylane (dermal fillers) injected properly under the eye typically lasts longer than it does in other areas, up to 12 months. Individual biological response may vary.

In brief: Prob 6 to 12 months

Dr. Harold Peltan
Dr. Harold Peltan
Dr. Robert Hardesty
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Depending

Depending on how sunken the eyes are and the amont needed the common fillers last approx.
3 to 6 months.

In brief: Depending

3 to 6 months.
Dr. Robert Hardesty
Dr. Robert Hardesty
Dr. Marsha Davis