How much bruising is expected from dermabrasion? I tend to bruise easily. Should I expect bruising following dermabrasion on my face and neck?

Dermabrasion Bruises. Depending on the depth and extent of bruising it can take a few weeks or even more to disappear. A history of easy bruising, high blood pressure, post op nausea and vomiting, and taking supplements, nsaid;s and certain antioxidants will make bruising more likely, arnica pills and topical gel might help as well as camouflage makeup. Most of my patients have little or no bruising to speak of.
Not much. Dermabrasion may cause a superficial change in the color of the skin (more or less pigment) but shouldn't cause bruising (blood under the skin). Discuss this with your doctor who performed the procedure.