Would I be eligible for ultrasonic liposuction with the medication I'm taking? I am a woman in my 40's. I am no longer taking warfarin, but I am taking plavix (clopidogrel) as part of my anticoagulant drug regimen and I would like fat removed from my butt

Maybe... You will need to make sure that you are medically fit to proceed with elective surgery. Also, you will need to make sure that you are off all blood thinners. The doctors who know you best will be able to evaluate your situation and provide you with recommendations based on safety first. Best wishes.
Lipo on Plavix (clopidogrel) You may be a candidate for liposuction. Contact you hematologist and ask him if you are healthy enough to be off of the Plavix (clopidogrel) for 3 days prior to the surgery.
You need. To be off all blood thinners including Aspirin to safely do liposuction. It depends on whether your doctor allows you to stop the Plavix (clopidogrel) a week or so on either side of surgery.
No. Ultrasonic or not, you will need to be off of blood thinners for liposuction. If you have to be on plavix, (clopidogrel) forget liposuction. But if your cardiologist allows you to be off of it for a few days before and after surgery, then you may consider any technique for your liposuction. You will need a clearance from your cardiologist.
Safety . Safety is the one of the most important considerations when evaluating patients for plastic surgery. I do not recommend having surgery while on plavix (clopidogrel). This will increase the amount of bleeding associated with the surgery. Just wait until after your cardiologist thinks it is safe to stop the plavix (clopidogrel).