Can a rhinoplasty be done at the same time as other cosmetic procedures? My plastic surgeon is going to give me cheek implants during my surgery next month. I really want to get a rhinoplasty at the same time so that I do not have to go under the knife tw

Rhinoplasty. It is common to have multiple procedures. have a board certified facial plastic surgeon evaluate your face.
Yes. It is very common to combine procedures to allow patients one consolidated healing time. This can be done safely with a capable surgeon who can work efficiently to keep operative time to a minimum. Rhinoplasty is considered one of the most difficult cosmetic procedures so it behooves the patient to find a qualified specialist especially with facial procedures.
Yes but... Yes, surgical procedures can often be acombined fashion. Of course, safety will always be the first priority; best to avoid surgical times that are too long. Also, make sure you have appropriate motivation for the additional procedure; do not undergo additional surgery just because you are “under anesthesia anyway”. Understanding potential risks/complications always important. Best wishes.
Yes, but. I would follow the advice of your surgeon. Some procedures combine well while others are best performed in a staged fashion for the best outcomes. Ask their opinion about combining the procedures.
Dual procedures. Absolutely, combined procedures can be performed . It depends on the length of time of all your procedures combined and your surgeons preferences as well as yours. There are times where it makes sense to do multiple procedures to obtain the best balancing of your features.
Yes. It is very common to have multiple cosmetic procedures in one setting. However, there is a limit. Most surgeons try to keep the operative time less than six hours to minimize the risk of complications.
Yes. It's quite common to include a rhinoplasty with another procedure. Each individual situation however needs to be discussed with the surgeon and the patient.
Yes, . Yes, it is common to combine facial procedures such as rhinoplasty and cheek augmentation. Talk to your healthcare provider about your wishes.
Absolutely. These two procedures can really enhance results. Seek care from a surgeon experienced in both procedures who is board certified by the american board of facial plastic & reconstructive surgery or the american board of plastic surgery.
Yes. Rhinoplasty can be done at the same time as cheek implants, facelifts, chin implants and other surgeries!
Individualize. Every procedure, or combination of procedures, need to be individualized for each patient. In general, it is very common to combine facial plastic surgery procedures in the same operation. As long as it is safe, and the results will be predictable it is worth discussing this with your plastic surgeon.
Yes but... It's possible to do two procedures at the same time, but I suggest consulting with your surgeon first. The recovery time may be longer with two procedures being done.
Combo surgery. can certainly be done and a rhinoplasty and cheek implants can be done together as well. If your surgeon is reluctant, ask why and if the reasons are valid, consider doing the procedures separately. Or find another surgeon that would be willing to do what you desire and whom you are trusting of.
Rhinoplasty and more. Rhinoplasty and else nose surgery can be done at the same time as other surgeries, such as a facelift, litelift™, or brow lift. Chin augmentation with a small implant may be recommended to help create better facial harmony and an improved profile, making the size of the nose more proportionate to other facial features. https://pacificcenterplasticsurgery.com/procedures/face/nose-reshaping/.
Yes. I often prefer combination procedures. It saves my patients money and me, time.