Which surgical procedures remove turkey neck? I am wondering about surgical procedures that will give long-term results for removing the extra skin on my neck. Is surgery the most common way people deal with turkey neck?

Dr. Kenneth Stein
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Facelift

A facelift is the procedure that gives you the most potential for long term resolution of a turkey neck deformity.

In brief: Facelift

Dr. Kenneth Stein
Dr. Kenneth Stein
Dr. Jeffrey Kyllo
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: The

The only procedure that will truly improve your neck is a facelift.
Yes, there are other treatments that are performed that purport to tighten neck skin but the effect is minimal at best. An isolated neck lift cannot really be done well without including the cheeks. There are no substitutes that are truly effective.

In brief: The

Dr. Jeffrey Kyllo
Dr. Jeffrey Kyllo