What changes can I expect in my body in the second trimester?

Dr. Kristina McCaughtry
In brief: Quite a few
In the second trimester, the baby continues to grow, making room for itself by pushing your organs out of the way.
So your abdomen will enlarge, and towards the third trimester other problems like hemorrhoids, heartburn and back pain may result. "what to expect when expecting" is one of many good prenatal education books to consider reading for more information.

In brief: Quite a few
Dr. Kristina McCaughtry
Dr. Kristina McCaughtry
Dr. Brad Douglas
In brief: See below
Your belly will get bigger you might have some lower abdominal pain you will get checked for diabetes you should get an ultrasound you will have a lower blood pressure.

In brief: See below
Dr. Brad Douglas
Dr. Brad Douglas
Dr. Adam Levy