What changes can I expect in my body in the second trimester?

Dr. Kristina McCaughtry

In brief: Quite a few

In the second trimester, the baby continues to grow, making room for itself by pushing your organs out of the way.
So your abdomen will enlarge, and towards the third trimester other problems like hemorrhoids, heartburn and back pain may result. "what to expect when expecting" is one of many good prenatal education books to consider reading for more information.

In brief: Quite a few

Dr. Kristina McCaughtry
Dr. Kristina McCaughtry
Dr. Brad Douglas

In brief: See below

Your belly will get bigger you might have some lower abdominal pain you will get checked for diabetes you should get an ultrasound you will have a lower blood pressure.

In brief: See below

Dr. Brad Douglas
Dr. Brad Douglas
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham