Is the lifestyle lift limited to certain areas on the face? I have several areas of my face that i would like to get fixed, including droopy eyelids, sagging cheeks, and wrinkles around my mouth. Will lifestyle lift be able to treat all of these problem a

Dr. Kenneth Sanders
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: The

The lifestyle lift is a revival of a very old facelift procedure--unfortunately.
I know of not a single well trained facial plastic surgeon who does this procedure. It is typically considered to be a skin only lift which is a short lived, antiquated intervention for the aging face. We have evolved as a specialty way beyond this type of facelift. More current techniques result in a natrual, lasting result. You can think of this as a minilift-- which only addresses the lower part of the face and not the neck. The droopy eyelids, sagging cheeks and wrinkles would not be helped. Those parts would be handled individually with a blepharoplasty, midface lift, and skin resurfacing. Hope this helps!

In brief: The

Dr. Kenneth Sanders
Dr. Kenneth Sanders
Dr. David Sherris
Facial Plastic Surgery

Lifestyle lift is a mini facelift, and will not address your eyes or neck.
It will smooth your cheeks and jowls. Other procedures like eyelid lift, brow lift, and neck lift will be needed to address all of your concerns.

Dr. David Sherris
Dr. David Sherris
Dr. Suzanne Galli
Facial Plastic Surgery

In brief: Minifacelift

A "lifestyle lift" is basically a lower face lift that treats the lower face.
There may be some softening of the nasolabial folds but it will not take care of wrinkles around your mouth or your droopy eyelids and cheeks.

In brief: Minifacelift

Dr. Suzanne Galli
Dr. Suzanne Galli
Dr. Azita Madjidi
Surgery - Plastics

It only pulls the cheeks back a bit.
Do not expect the results to be as good as with a normal facelift . It is a quick fix short term solution. Eyelids need different procedure.

It only pulls the cheeks back a bit.
Dr. Azita Madjidi
Dr. Azita Madjidi