Is there anything I can do to help fix my boyfriend's premature ejaculation?

Dr. Jesse Mills
Urology
In brief: Patience
This can be a couples problem and showing understanding as he seeks appropriate medical care and/or sex therapy is the best thing you can do.

In brief: Patience
Dr. Jesse Mills
Dr. Jesse Mills
Dr. John Cheng
In brief: PE
I have tried a few strategies for my patients to help delay the pe.
Using a condom with a numbing medication inside the condom desensitizes the the penis and will help to delay the time till ejaculation. Once the condom is off, the medication wears off in about 1/2 an hour. Another approach is using the side effect of a prescription medication such as zoloft or Paxil (paroxetine) to delay the ejaculation.

In brief: PE
Dr. John Cheng
Dr. John Cheng
Dr. Keegan Duchicela