How much does a tummy tuck cost in ca? 22 f 5ft3 190 looking for a tummy tuck. However i can't find any prices no where. Can anyone help me?

Dr. Francisco Agullo
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Varies

The cost for a tummy tuck will vary according to the geographic area.
In el paso, texas, the cost in my practice is around $7, 500 with all costs included. You can expect moderate to severe pain immediately after the surgery and improving rapidly.

In brief: Varies

Dr. Francisco Agullo
Dr. Francisco Agullo
Dr. Jorge De la Pedraja
Agreed that it depends on the area of the country. In Miami, Fl. In my practice the cost is approximately $7000.00. That includes the overnight stay in a Hosp, anesthesia and my surgeons fee. Please make to check credentials. I will always recommend a board certified plastic surgeon.
Dr. Tom Pousti
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Cost of Tummy Tuck

Each office / surgeon differs with how pricing is determined depending on if surgery is performed in an office setting vs.
Hospital setting, surgeons experience, nurse anesthetist vs. Md., etc. I have pricing ranges on my website and i believe others do as well. Ultimately, pricing will depend on your physical examination and exactly what needs to be performed and who performs your surgery.

In brief: Cost of Tummy Tuck

Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Tom Pousti
Dr. Azita Madjidi
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Around $8000

This is the national average.
Based on the area that you live in it may vary. It is more on the east coast.

In brief: Around $8000

This is the national average.
Dr. Azita Madjidi
Dr. Azita Madjidi
Dr. Dennis Dass
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: The

The cost of a tummy tuck is quite variable because it is customized to each pateint.
This depends on how much skin has to be removed, how much liposuction is performed, the estimated length of time the surgery will take, operating room fees, and anesthesia fees. Total fees will probably range from $6000-12000. You will need to have a consultation to determine where you fall in that range. You will also need to make sure that you are at your goal weight, prior to getting surgery.

In brief: The

Dr. Dennis Dass
Dr. Dennis Dass
Dr. John Di Saia
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Not buying a Ford..

When you are looking into surgery you are not buying a car off a lot.
You are buying a service and different surgeons offer different services. You get differing quality and time spent in surgery and differing aftercare arrangements. Shop wisely. :).

In brief: Not buying a Ford..

Dr. John Di Saia
Dr. John Di Saia