Can an areola reduction be performed at the same time as other breast alteration surgeries? My breasts have been gradually sagging for a little while. (gravity is starting to take hold.) now, my areolae seem to be getting bigger or longer. My doctor says

Absolutely.. Absolutely. In fact, the areola diameter is nearly always reduced during a breast lift or breast reduction surgery. However, over time, the areola size and shape may change. The areola nearly always stretch back to a larger size. This is highly dependent on the quality of your skin, and since you are considering a lift, that means that your skin has the propensity to stretch.