Can an areola reduction be performed at the same time as other breast alteration surgeries? My breasts have been gradually sagging for a little while. (gravity is starting to take hold.) now, my areolae seem to be getting bigger or longer. My doctor says

Dr. Dennis Dass
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Absolutely.

Absolutely. In fact, the areola diameter is nearly always reduced during a breast lift or breast reduction surgery.
However, over time, the areola size and shape may change. The areola nearly always stretch back to a larger size. This is highly dependent on the quality of your skin, and since you are considering a lift, that means that your skin has the propensity to stretch.

In brief: Absolutely.

Dr. Dennis Dass
Dr. Dennis Dass
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dermatology

My wife had hers removed when she had her breast reduction.

Dr. Robert Jackson
Dr. Robert Jackson
Dr. Adam Levy