How many vaser liposuction procedures are required to achieve the same fat reduction as traditional surgical liposuction? Recently, I gained 30 pounds in two years because of stress-related eating habits and lack of exercise. I would like to have liposuct

Same number. Liposuction is not a weight loss solution. It is just to give your body a better contour and better shape if you have some localized fat in the lower or upper belly or hips and flanks. Start by losing the extra 30 lbs then consider liposuction.
Weight loss. Liposuction is not a weight loss operation it is a body contouring operation. You should consult a board certified plastic surgeon to go over your options. Liposuction does not replace good eating habits and exercise.
Liposuction . Liposuction is not a weight reduction tool. It is simply used to contour the body and remove stubborn fat deposits. After the procedure your weight will be slightly due to post-operative swelling. Once all of the swelling goes down, you might be 3 pounds lighter in an ideal scenario. Vaser liposcution is surgery. It is a technique that uses a surgical tool to deliver ultrasound energy to breakup the fat, prior to performing standard liposuction (in the same session). Hopefully that helps.