Am i sick or not? I went to a friends house at noon yesterday, before that at 6am i ate three bites of ravioli, at 11am i ate a little of popcorn. But i haven't ate all that day, i was hungry, but then the sight of food made me sick. I have not had sex or

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: It

It sounds like you have lost your appetite.
It is crucial you stay hydrated and keep your body nourished. Per your questions, you have not taken in enough calories, which can also contribute to an upset stomach, due to digestive acids in your stomach. Also, the longer you go on without nourishment, your actual stomach organ can shrink. The loss of appetite can be attributed to stress or having many things on your mind. If you have other concurrent symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, fever or abdominal pain, see a doctor. Also if your appetite does not return, i recommend you see a doctor.

In brief: It

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Adam Levy