When will I be able to see my baby on an ultrasound?

In brief: Depends

What do consider, "seeing a baby"? Much before 10 weeks the embryo will not look much like a baby human.
You can see a heartbeat by 7 weeks. By 12 weeks the fetus is looking rather more human.

In brief: Depends

Dr. Bruce J. Stringer
Dr. Bruce J. Stringer
Dr. Jumnah Thanapathy
You can see a hearbeat at about 5+ weeks and the fetal pole at about 4+ weeks. If you want to see a formed baby 8 to 9 weeks is when you can differentiate the head and trunk and even see limbs.

In brief: 6 weeks

You can usually first see the baby's heart beat and the fetal pole on an ultrasound at 6 to 6.
5 weeks from the last menstrual period or 4 to 4.5 weeks from the time you conceived. To see the baby's organs like brain, kidneys, liver, and heart chambers, it is best to wait until 16 to 20 weeks from the lmp.

In brief: 6 weeks

Dr. Katherine Sutherland
Dr. Katherine Sutherland
Dr. Jonathan Jassey