I have tightness in my chest and throat, and have trouble breathing. Was is it? I often have to yawn to be able to take a deep breath. I get dizzy sometimes and feel like passing out. Its getting to the point where i can't sleep, i can't yawn to take a de

Dr. Eugene Yang
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Your

Your symptoms are very worrisome for coronary artery disease, or a narrowing of one or more of your arteries of your heart.
Please see your health care provider and discuss these symptoms with him or her. You should have an evaluation for heart disease with some form of stress testing.

In brief: Your

Dr. Robert Ryan
Dentistry

In brief: Warning signs

Your body is telling you there is something wrong.
..And it could be serious. These may be symptoms of coronary artery disease. See a physician asap and present these symptoms to him. You need a comprehensive evaluation of your symptoms.

In brief: Warning signs

Dr. Shontae Buffington