I had chaira malformaton a foew months ago haveing trouble walking is that normal I have tryed pt

See neurologist . You need to be assessed by a neurologist and neurosurgeon for your difficulty in walking. You need also to be assessed by rehabilitation specialists to see if you need inpatient rehabilitation.