Can you take tylenol (acetaminophen) and Advil together? Can you take tylenol (acetaminophen) and Advil together?

Don't alternate. I don't recommend that you alternate antipyrectics like tylenol (acetaminophen) and advil. There is too great of a risk of accidentally overdosing one of the medications. It is better to dose the medications based specifically upon your child's weight. Your pediatrician can calculate a dosage range based upon weight. (this is often different that what you see on the bottle).