Is it normal to move your bowls after every meal? Almost everyday I move my bowls at least 3 to 4 times. After eating I get cramps and must go to the bathroom right away. I started taking colon health for overall digestive health but it really does not m

Frequent stools. Some colon health products contain senna or cascara laxatives thatr cause stimulation of the GI tract and increased bowel frequency. Using cascara or senna laxatives on a regular basis is not good. Saying all of this, ibs can have the same symptomatology. I also noticed that you didnt list your age. If you are over the age of 40, you could have something else going on. Best advice, see your doctor.
As . As the bowel movements are accompanied by abdominal cramping, this is not normal. You are showing signs of hyperactive bowel and this can be indicative of other medical conditions such as crohn's disease or irritable bowel syndrome. It is important that you follow up with your doctor to keep him/her aprised of your medical concerns. In the meantime, review your own diet to determine if there are certain foods that cause cramping and a need to go to the bathroom right away. Stay away from those foods and choose more fibrous choices such as granola, beans and leafy greens.