Im 13 weeks pregnant and am having lower belly cramping, im high risk because my last son was born at 28 weeks, should I go in? My last son was born at 28 weeks due to contractions since 14 weeks, this baby is healthy so far but today im having mild cramp

Dr. Michael Rupp
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Call MD Now

It may be nothing, but it is always better to let your doctor know than wait and have something bad happen.

In brief: Call MD Now

Dr. Michael Rupp
Dr. Michael Rupp
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: MIld

Mild cramping is normal as your body adjusts and ligaments connected to your uterus stretch.
However due to your medical history, it is a very good idea to keep your doctor aprised. See your doctor, it is better to safe than sorry. You many be a candidate for bed rest this time around.

In brief: MIld

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham