Is it normal to miss your period two times in a row? I started at 13 and I am now 15. I have been training for cheerleading every monday. I haven't had any symptoms for anything lately.

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: If

If you are having sex, then a missed period could indicate pregancy.
Otherwise, it is normal to have an irregular menstral cycle in your adolescent years. Changes in your activity level, such as your cheerleading practice, can also cause irregularity in your menstral cycle. It's normal! unless you are having sex, there is no medical concern with irregular menstral cycle in your adolescent years.

In brief: If

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham