Is than any other antifungal cream or spray I should be using for athlete's feet bruning & itching not begin able to sleep

Yes. Cvs has "antifungal liquid" containing undecylenic acid. It is put on with a brush that comes with the package. It will take time and application twice a day. It is not a prescription item, otc.
If your diagnosis is. Correct than any of the antifungal creams, lotions or sprays available at your local drug store can be tried. Try not to scratch your skin as this will make things worse.