Several bumps appear on the ack of my head @ the hair line with infection, how do I treat these how can I treat these bumps and get them to go away

Dr. Richard Feinstein
Dermatology

In brief: Bumps back of scalp

Some people, most often men develope pimple bumps on the back of their scalp, and these are worse if the man or his barber shave the neck where it meets the scalp.
Some of these men then develop scar bumps, called keloids in these pimples. This disease is called acne keloidalis nuchae, and while it is not dangerous, it is chronic and difficult to treat. You need to see a skin doctor.

In brief: Bumps back of scalp

Dr. Richard Feinstein
Dr. Richard Feinstein
Dr. Vicken Poochikian