Artificial artery- leg artery problems - need help asap! cardiovascular problems- urgent hello. A relative of mine is in need of an artificial artery implant in the leg. A doctor told my relative that replacing the artery in the leg (arteries not workin

Dr. Douglas Wilhite
Surgery - Vascular

In brief: It

It sounds like your relative should be evaluated by a vascular surgeon.
If they need to have blood flow restored to the leg, it can be done many ways, including placing an artificial bypass graft (a replacement blood vessel) into the leg. Many times, less invasive treatments such as angioplasty (balloon treatment of blocked arteries) can help this problem. A vascular surgeon is expert in both of these techniques and can help your relative.

In brief: It

Dr. Douglas Wilhite
Dr. Douglas Wilhite
Dr. Rick Koch
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Sorry but I'm

Not sure i understand your question.
Sounds like there is a vascular issue that requires a tenting or bypass.

In brief: Sorry but I'm

Not sure i understand your question.
Dr. Rick Koch
Dr. Rick Koch
Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine