How long is post-surgery recovery for ear surgery for pinning ears? I have been embarrassed about my protruding ears since I was a child and am thinking about having ear surgery to pin them back. I don't want to have a long recovery period though, because

It depends. It depends on how the surgery is done, and who the surgeon is. We leave the big bandage on for 1-2 nights, and then ask the patient to wear a sports headband for 2 weeks all the time, then another 2-3 weeks just at night.
Full recovery 4-6 wk. After otoplasty - surgery to fix protruding ears - the original bulky ear dressing is left on for 5-7 days. Full recovery is 4-6 weeks. See a board certified plastic surgeon for details and to see if you are a good candidate for surgery.
Otoplasty . Otoplasty (ear pinning) is a surgery performed to correct protruding ears. After surgery your head would be wrapped with a bulky dressing. This dressing will typically stay in place for about 3-5 days. After that, you will need to wear a headband at night for 6 weeks.