Is a fat grafting process that best solution for my sunken eyes? I have sunken eyes that make me look 15 years older than i am. The problem is my upper eyelids are thinner than they should be. Will a fat grafting procedure help fix this problem?

Dr. BHARAT Shah
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Maybe

Depends on your anatomy and aging changes.
Fat grafting can generally be very effective.

In brief: Maybe

Dr. BHARAT Shah
Dr. BHARAT Shah
Dr. Jay Bradley
Ophthalmology - LASIK Surgery

In brief: Possibly

Fat grafting is one option for this issue.
See an eye doctor for a complete evaluation and to consider all available options.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jay Bradley
Dr. Jeffrey Kyllo
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Fat

Fat grafting into the upper eyelids is very tricky and frequently people end up with lumpiness under the skin.
There may be other procedures that can be helpful in your case. Perhaps an upper lid blepharoplasty might help. An exam would be necessary to be able to evaluate your eyelids and give you the best recommendation.

In brief: Fat

Dr. Jeffrey Kyllo
Dr. Jeffrey Kyllo
Dr. Steven Seres