Pregnancy I have recently taken 3 pregnancy tests starting the day of my missed period and they all have been positive. I took a fourth one four days later and it was negative still no period. I had intercourse with my husband last night and he did not pu

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Go to OB

You may have a non-viable pregnancy.
Positive tests are rarely false. Your OB needs to perform a blood test and possibly even an examination.

In brief: Go to OB

You may have a non-viable pregnancy.
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: The

The presence of semen would not affect your pregnancy test, as the pregancy test is meant to detect the pregancy hormone.
It is very rare to have false-positive pregancy test. If you had 3 positive pregancy tests, make an appointment with your doctor so that your pregancy can be verified by a blood test.

In brief: The

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Jane Van Dis