I am uncut 19 year old male. I was materbating and while cleaning up i notced three bumps on the head of my penis I am very worried about this. I have never had this before there is no pain with it. I am sexually active and I am a gay male. I have put so

Dr. Robert Killian
General Practice

In brief: Need exam

Warts would be high on my list.
A reaction to any product you used for lubrication may also be on the list of possibilities.

In brief: Need exam

Warts would be high on my list.
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Robert Killian
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge

In brief: If

If you are sexually active and have had unprotected sex, then you may have genital warts or genital herpes.
It will be crucial for you to see your doctor to get a treatment regimen. There are medications that can help the symptoms of herpes subside and keep them latent. Genital warts can be removed by radiofrequency (heat or freezing therapy) or a wart removing gel. Do not have unprotected sex until you have been seen by a doctor.

In brief: If

Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Geoffrey Rutledge
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham