My 7yr. Old son is constantly grabbing his penis. He says it hurts. No burning just pain. Water makes it worse. I gave it a visual inspection. I see no abnormalities or color difference. We have no insurance. Please help.

Contact Your State . Pediatric care is offen covered in your state through primary care public health or community health programs. Look on line at the following site to help id a primary care center., or contact your state health.
Sometimes . Sometimes children can develop urethral irritation from soaps and bubble baths leading to a stinging or burning pain. This can be treated by having the child drink lots of fluids and by having the child take a baking soda bath (1/4 baking soda in a half-full bath tub). The following symptoms are reasons to take your child to the doctor's for evaluation: -any bleeding or blood in the urine -fever -abdominal pain -back pain -any swelling or discoloration of the genitals -worsening symptoms or if he is not better in 24-48 hours. Legal disclaimer: I am providing this general and basic information as a public service and my response to this question does not constitute a doctor-patient relationship. For any additional information, advice, or specific concerns, please speak with your own physician. The information provided is current as of the date of the answer entry.