Had a mir and the result letter i recieved back said i had a small vascular abnormality. What are the symptoms should I be concerned the doctor doesn't seem concerned. But I have some weird feelings in my head.

Dr. Robert Andrews
Radiology - Interventional

In brief: "Vascular

"vascular abnormality" is a pretty vague phrase that can mean a lot of different things.
Some vascular abnormalities need to be fixed but many don't. Also, a vascular lesion inside the skull has different risks and treatment options than one outside the skull. As far as the symptoms that might be caused: it really depends what the lesion is and where. Most cause no symptoms unless they bleed. Others might cause ringing in the ears, bulging of an eye, or neurological changes like numbness, problems with hearing, vision, or balance, or even seizures. Whomever ordered the MRI should be willing to discuss these issues with you. If he or she can't or won't, make an appointment with a neurologist and get him or her a copy of the mri.

In brief: "Vascular

Dr. Robert Andrews
Dr. Robert Andrews

In brief: Be assured

Not unique for an MRI report to observe a congenital venous angioma, which has no consequence whatsoever. Presume there is no aneurysm or arteriovenous malformation, either of which might present a problem. Make an appointment with your doctor to discuss the test results, but also why you have "weird feelings".

In brief: Be assured

Dr. Peter Kurzweil