Every time I go to the bathroom, urine continues to leak out of my penis afterwards. Is there anything I can do?

In brief: Proper peeing habits
Post-void dribbling is the leakage of a bit of urine after the penis is back in the pants.
Boys can see a pediatrician to be sure the penis & testes are ok, but men should maybe see a urologist since adults can have more serious problems. If the penis is normal and the foreskin is not trapping urine, then be sure the penis hangs freely while peeing. Relax at the end to let the last drops come out.

In brief: Proper peeing habits
Dr. Arnon Rubin